Home remedies for acne removal natural means
Acne is a very common skin issue among individuals. Nobody wants bumps and speed breakers on their skin but unfortunately, it’s a must have for almost every teenager. Studies report that almost 80% of teenagers get acne, ranging from mild to severe. Where mild acne includes white heads and black heads, severe acne can cause some serious effects on your skin. Though the best part is that with easy to use Home remedies for acne removal, we can get rid of this annoying problem within no time.
Home remedies for acne removal – Natural means:
The ones who got lucky by saving themselves from acne may sit back and enjoy popcorns. But the ones who unluckily got acne here are the useful acne removal tips to kick it away!
- Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple Cider Vinegar.
Like lemon, apple cider vinegar also produces anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effect. Before application, dilute it to lessen its strong effects. Apply a small amount on the pores.
- Tea Tree Oil:
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is an amazing product to treat your acne. It kills the bacteria that basically cause acne. It produces anti-bacterial effect. It dries the white and blackheads. It also creates a soothing effect reducing the redness of the skin. Take a cotton piece, dip in the tea tree oil and pat it on the affected area. Wash after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Ice cubes:
Ice cubes help in calming down the acne, reduce swelling and letting the pores to contract resulting in reduced sebum production. Cover few cubes in a cloth and pat it in the affected area for a minute or two. Repeat until the skin soothes.
- Baking Soda:
Baking soda is helpful in exfoliating the skin, reducing soreness and leaving clear effects. Make a paste of soda with warm water applying it on the face like a mask. Wash after an hour.
Inflammation caused by acne can be removed through aspirin as aspirin is anti-inflammatory so its effects the acne instantly. Add three parts of water and one part of aspirin forming a paste. When required a required creamy thickness apply it with a cotton bud. It will flake off within half an hour after which you can clean the residue.
Thinking how to remove acne or pimples? Steam is very helpful when you are dealing with them. The heat of the steam opens up the pores letting the skin to take in some air which washes the stacked dirt and bacteria in the pores causing inflammation.
Lemon is helpful in drying out the pimples speedily because they are rich in vitamin C. Dip cotton in fresh lemon juice apply on the pimples before going to sleep.
Below are some acne preventive measures that one should follow to minimize its effect:
- Do not squeeze your pimples it doesn’t help in removing but making them worse.
- Wash your pillow and makeup brushes covers regularly.
- Wash your face regularly and do not dry it harshly, instead pat dry.
- Try not to touch your face often. Even one should be conscious while receiving a phone so that the receiver doesn’t touch the skin as it may consist of germs and bacteria.
- After excessive activity shower thoroughly.
- Avoid tight garments for neck and back acne. Loose clothes are preferred
- Don’t let your flick come to your face. Tie hair properly so that they do not touch the face often.
- Do not sleep with make up on your face.
- Steaming your face reduces oil and bacteria in the skin.