Causes Of Acne – The Uninvited Guest:
Causes of acne:
Acne is a very common condition of skin. Its medical name is Acne Vulgaris. It may occur on face as well as back and neck. Its occurrence varies from minor to major. It is mostly found in teenagers because the oil glands of skin which are referred as sebaceous glands are born in puberty. The percentage of its occurrence ranges to 80% among teenagers. The best part is that it is treatable. If not treated it may continue over years like 4-5 normally and even more. Everybody these days is self-conscious and wants to look handsome/pretty but acne becomes one hindrance. One must understand the root causes of acne and ways to get rid of it in order to have a clear skin.
Causes of acne – The uninvited guest:
Causes of Acne:
When searching for the reasons of the occurrence of acne we come across many causes. Medical explains that the pores of our skin are connected to the sebaceous glands via canals which are known as follicles.
- Acne is produced when these follicles get blocked due to accumulation of oil secreted by the sebaceous i.e. oil glands.
- Dead skin cells also get gathered in the follicles which causes acne The occurrence of such disturbances is as follows:
- Stress! Yes stress is also a major reason for acne. Stress brings about hormonal changes in a human body which ultimately causes disturbed menopause pattern in women which further results in acne.
- Intake of birth control pills also causes acne.
- Diet also plays an important role in triggering acne. Food which is high in carbohydrates generates acne.
- Androgen glands if increased, also causes acne.
Getting Rid of Acne:
Here are the useful tips of preventing and getting rid of acne of acne.
- Use cleanser comprising of Tea tree oil.
- Do not squeeze your pimples it doesn’t help in removing but making them worse.
- Wash your pillow and makeup brushes covers regularly.
- Use Neem as it is a strong antibiotic.
- Wash your face properly. Do not dry it harshly, instead pat dry.
- Use an oil free sun block.
- After excessive activity shower thoroughly.
- Green tea also reduces pimples.
- Do not sleep with make up on your face.
- Steaming your face reduces oil and bacteria in the skin.
Getting rid of acne is not the end, the scars they leave behind is another nightmare. These unwelcomed guests are harder to get rid of. There are several causes of these left overs which include:
- Swelling of pores due to excessive oil may burst the follicles which inreturn leave scars on the skin.
- Inflammatory acne leaves scars at any cost.
Getting rid of the Scars:
Below are the useful tips to get rid of the scars left by acne.
- Application of lemon juice on the scars lessens them.
- Honey when mixed with aspirin and water removes the scars magically.
- Aloe Vera not only revives the appearance of the skin but also repairs the damaged tissues.
- Applying olive oil before going to bed also reduces the scars.
- Apply apple cider vinegar with the help of cotton helps in diminishing the acne scars.
- Exfoliate your skin with baking soda it is also a very renowned remedy.
- Sooth your skin with the help of ice, it helps in fading the scars.
- Cortisone crèmes are helpful.
- Sun blocks also lighten the scars.
- Scrubs and ointments consisting of glycolic and salicylic acid help in reducing the scars.
- If the scars don’t leave you alone over months then try laser therapy.
It is not a one night procedure, Keep calm and check out the results!