6 Best Motorcycle Boots For Men In 2017
Winters can be a bit harsh. With the whipping winds, all we could ever dream of is to hide in a place where we might never even find a trace of it. Layering up with layers of woolen clothes could be a bit helpful in such cases. No wonder, for feet opting for the most appropriate footwear can be a bit tight. As they offer tons of different options that we all end up on being driven crazy. From leather boots to the cowboy ones, they appear to be in different styles and shades- each being equally comfy, to say the least.
While optioning them, the material with which they are constructed should be highly considered. Or else instead of being benefitted by them, you’d end up being tortured to the bits and pieces by them. Case in a study- they being ripped off, in the middle of nowhere, or your feet being cuddled up with water on the most -snowy day inside your boots, shivers. Ah! Even the thought of it could provide us chills.
Down below I’d be discussing few types of these savior boots constructed out just for the sake of providing us enough aid in times of need.
Here are the 6 Best Motorcycle Boots for Men
1) Harley-Davidson Men’s Abercorn Motorcycle Boot
- Moto-inspired boot featuring premium full-grain leather upper, silver-tone hardware, and logo hardware at side shaft
- Quilted collar
- YKK locking inside zipper
- Full-length cushioned sock lining
- Goodyear welt construction (resoleable)
Harley Davidson Boots: Nicely built with high-quality material, a zipper provided at the sides of boots- so, that we’d only require lacing them up for once. Not- so- good when it comes to the most- chilly days of the season since the protection they provide is only suitable for the average not-so-cold days. The logo on the sides provides quite a balanced, yet stylish feel to the boots. And the soles can amazingly be replaced. So yes! They are highly recommendable. Here we list down the top-notch motorcycle boots for men, take a look!
2) Xelement 1440 Men’s Classic Motorcycle Advanced Engineer Biker Boots
- 13 Inch Black Heavy Duty Full-Grain
- Oil Tanned Leather Upper
- Good Year Welt Construction
- Neoprene oil-Resistant Sole & Heel
- Cushion Insole
These are 13 inch black heavy large boots. Keeping a thick leather texture, these boots protect your foot entirely. Its sole is oil-resistant and pure leather. There’s a cushion layering its sole which keeps your foot comfortable. The vamp and side ankle straps are pretty adjustable too.
Designed for bikers, the full grain leather makes sure no biker ever gets weaken during its stunting time. Boots have a great classic look of 13-inch engineer biker boot, keeping 13 inches from its heel portion to its top.
3) Xelement Men’s Eagle Boots with Poron Insoles
- Top quality full grain oil leather with textile panels
- Poron cushioning - Withstands even the toughest daily wear giving you unbeatable comfort and performance use after use.
- Good Year Welt Construction boots - For long-term durability and better comfort when wore in.Oil resistant sole
- Xelement Eagle graphic on outer calf
- 2 separate outside buckles with Xelement logos engraved
Textile panels, Poron cushioning and extremely protective. Xelement Men’s Eagle boots withstand even the roughest of weather. Wearing it daily gives you unbeatable comfort, and even your riding performance gets better.
Use it for years, but the boots won’t mind it because that’s how powerful they are. Long-term durability and providing good comfort, when they’re worn – they’re also oil resisting.
With that, it comes with a skull design printed over it. Its skull and piston crossbones gunmetal pendant on upper shin deliver a look that the boot is designed for bikers especially.
Sharing a very protective sole and boot structure, these two are sure an option to look forward to if you’re one of motorbike riders.
Riding Boots & Motorcycle Boots for Men:
Similar to bike shoes, riding boots are yet little different than them. After searching through the top-quality riding boots, following are the two driving shoes we’ve compiled as one of the options for you.
4) Xelement 1489 Men’s Fire Starter Lace Up Riding Boots
Unlike boots’ previous types, this is one of its kinds. Keeping an oil-resisting rubber outsole, and full grain leather uppers, these boots shield the foot from all that may harm.Its charm lies in the outstanding design it consists of. This boot gives a new meaning to bringing the heat. This lace-up monster has a padded collar which adds additional comfort. Its construction is a little unique and different than the previously mentioned boots.
Its flame design with Chrome X-Element Logos acts like an eye-candy to the surroundings. The unpopular design makes its value to be improved even more, as you don’t see this kind of a design being worn now and then.
They’re very efficient, lowly priced and carry out the highest guaranteed quality.
5) Xelement 1556 Men’s Crazy Horse Brown Harness Riding Boots
- Cushion Footbed for Comfort
- Cushion Insole
- Square Soft Toe
- O-Ring Ankle Harness Strap
- Crazy horse brown leather color
X-element Men’s Crazy Horse Brown Harness delivers bikers a massive real protection, flexibility, and comfort. Extremely long-term durability and oil-resistant capability are what makes it a must option to go for.
Though not a very fancy designed boot it is, its unique charm lies in its simple brown outlook. Rest of its features is as similar to the boot mentioned above.
Mens Leather Boots for Motorcycle:
6) Xelement BLACK Performance Men’s ‘Crusher’ Distressed Grey Leather Boots
A lot taller than the ones mentioned above, they carry a little 90s style. The design is pretty straightforward and fanciness. They’re specially constructed for manly bikers, who’re attracted to biking comfort than the superior design of boots. Put these on, pull the clutch and ready yourself for a complete riding journey because that’s how fun riding gets when you’re wearing these. Grey distressed look of leather, moisture wicking liner, long-term durability, oil, and heat resistant out and insoles and Xelement plate on the heel are few of its features which boost its antiqueness.
7) Xelement BLACK Performance Men’s ‘Flathead’ Black Leather Boots
- Heavy Top Grain Leather
- Moisture wicking liner
- Shock Absorbent Performance Insoles - Withstands even the toughest daily wear giving you unbeatable comfort and performance use after use.
- Good Year Welt construction - For long-term durability and better comfort when wore in.
- NonSkid, NonMarking, Oil and Heat Resistant outsoles
Its construction resembles to previously mentioned boots, but its look is a little different. They’re flathead as you glance them, but extremely comfortable as you wear these. Heel height is 1.5 inch, shaft height is 7.5 inch, and Circumference is 14.5 inch. As mentioned before, they’re just as comfortable as the previously mentioned boots but different in styling. Intensely black and rigid, Flathead black leather boots also don’t let any external oiliness and heat to get in. They are extremely heat and oil resistive.
Zipper Biker shoes!
8) Xelement 1502 Men’s Zipper Harness Motorcycle Boots
- Black Heavy Duty Full-Grain
- Oil Tanned Leather Upper
- Good Year Welt Construction
- Cusion Insole
- High Density EVA Plug for added Support
Talking about Zipper shoes, we can’t decide to put anything else on top other than this one. Xelement Zipper Harness Motorcycle Boot is the name; they’re killer boots created from high quality, full-grain leather, and one-sided zipper.
The zipper is designed for the boots to make sure you put off and on the boot quickly.
Get compliments for being up to date with the current trends by wearing these, as they’re pretty fashionable too.
Carrying multiple advantageous, it isn’t wrong to say that these are the most technologically advanced men’s biker boot by now. They give an outstanding long-term durability.
Which one do you like the most? Let the community know in comments.