Right ways of carrying scarves:
In the previous articles, I went on to guide you about the additional accessories of winters and forwarded a concept for you to consider. The concept was “Scarves in winters“, I did label it as an important accessory for winters and wanted to guide you about the types. Yet, the current article is going to be the best one to guide you about how you are supposed to wear them and with what colors. Therefore, sit back and consider the right ways of carrying scarves which I’m to put forward.
Right ways of carrying scarves in winter season:
Fold it with the neck:
Fold the scarf around the neck being half-wrapped and let the ends fall downwards through the shoulder. It is one of the most common ways of carrying a scarf.
Let it flow with the collar- Ivy Leaguer:
This style carries an elegant outlook, you can definitely do it with a button down shirt or any jacket.
- Initial step – Let the two ends fall down from the front, crossed by the neck.
- Second step – Give the ends a cross position as it stays front, fall down.
- Third step – Now push them inside the collar of your shirt and you are done.
Very unique and pleasant to eyes, totally for the men who likes to experiments with the new styles.
- Initial Step – Let the two ends fall down from the front.
- Second Step – Let the right end to come outside from up and between.
- Third Step – Now let it fall down from the first as if you have made a knot like a tie.
- Fourth Step – Let the two ends, inside the coat or jacket as you do it with a tie.
Jet Setter Look:
Topmost style for winters, personally one of my kind!
- Initial Step – Uneven the two ends by letting the one side taller than the other as you make the two loops being crossed around your neck, from the front.
- Final Step – Let the taller end to rest of the shoulder now, from where the short sided end is coming.
Color Combinations for Scarves:
It’s a weekend and you’re most probably in a chill mood. The evening’s cold and you may want to be cooler than the feel of weather.
With a woolen full sleeved grey shirt, fold a black colored scarf on your neck with a jet setter outlook.
You’re in your coat and aiming to be at the work, in minutes. Pick up a dark colored coat and a magnificent dark blue scarf and fold it through the neck, in an Ivy Leaguer style.
When on streets: At Nights
Being in streets, with only the street lights to glance at. The weather’s cold and the night’s dark and you need to provide chills to the environment through you, then try to be in a dark colored jacket, and look up for a dark green or grey scarf to be folded onto the neck, in a connoisseur way!
If you are wearing a formal pant and a formal shirt then an advice, be in grey cotton pant and a fitted shirt, then fold a dark grey scarf across the neck to have an outstanding look.