Hair care problems in summers:
Everyone wants to look beautiful; hence, one tries best to enhance his beauty by following up different measures. These measures are generally instructed by the experts keeping in mind different angles of your body part. Remember, beauty is not confined to one part only, rather, it constitutes of different parts out of which the central and the most important part is your hair.
Methods to solve hair care problems in summer season:
In the hot days of summer, not only your skin needs attention, but your hair too requires some of your time and efforts. Remember, hair counts in your beauty too. So you will have to take a special care of it to keep it in a good shape. Taking daily shower and using hair gel are one of the main causes that causes great harm to your head scalp and your hair growth weakens. Though, it starts from minor hair fall but results in a permanent baldness if not taken proper care.
Tough there are many products available in the markets but not all of them are helpful. Some of those are even harmful as they contain harmful chemicals to help you prevent oily hair, dandruff, and hair fall in a short duration of time.
Causes of hair problem in summer:
- Excessive exposure to the sun cause damage. The UV rays of the sun are dangerous as well. Sweat and dust create a dirt layer on your head scalp causing the blockade of your skin pores; thus, not allowing your head scalp to breathe easily.
- Some of the shampoos and hair gel have strong chemicals that damages the hair roots. It is also one of the reasons of glow-less hair.
- Excessive sweat makes your hair greasy, which traps the dust particles making hair tangled badly.
- This dust and greasy hair makes you feel itchy and also sometimes irritates you. This can also result in the allergy and scalp disease.
These are some of the causes that cause your hair to damage. However, if proper precautions are followed, one can easily avoid and prevent their hair from further damage.
Hair care tips:
- Cleansing and washing is the best way to clean your hair from grease, dust particles, and sweat and sebum. Sebum is the oil that is produced by the skin. It is an oily substance that provides natural moisturizer to the hair roots in order to make them strong. The excessive production or removal of this sebum can be resulted in rough and frizzy hair.
- You can use good quality shampoo for better results. It makes your hair smooth and silky. However, daily use of shampoo can be harmful, it may cause the removal of natural moisturizer.
- Use the medicated shampoo that have mild and hair friendly chemicals. This will not harm rather it will help your hair to grow longer and stronger. Also avoid using the hair dryer. Its heat harms the natural shining of hair.
- Some people have the thick texture of hair while some have thin. If your hair texture is thick then make sure to use the comb that have wide teeth.
- Try to oil your hair. It gives extra nourishment. It has not been suggested to leave your hair oily for more than 24 hours. You must wash out hair within the 6 to 8 hours (It is best to use oil at night and wash it out in the morning).