Positive Attitude Makes A Big Difference:
Attitude makes a big difference:
A few days ago, I was so depressed and lost in my thoughts thinking about the factors that are as matchless and superior as those that determine our success. There flowed many things into my mind like a good job, a strong family support, a worthwhile degree, a good social circle and of course, money. But I was unable to provide answers to myself about how these factors contribute in leading us to our ultimate destinations. Just then something clicked my mind that made all of the above factors worthless in the journey towards success. I realized it was attitude. Rightly said by Winston Churchill:
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference”
This is how we should apply this factor to make an observable difference in our lives and realize that attitude makes a big difference.
Positive attitude makes a big difference:
Focus on present:
Do not go so far in planning your future that begins appearing impossible to achieve your goals. Too much future planning may pose an excess burden while we strive to achieve our targets.
“It is a worst mistake to look far ahead because only a single chain of destiny can be handled at a time” (Winston Churchill)
So focus on what is going on in your life and try to live the present in a better way so that you may be able to handle your future afterwards.
Stay concerned about your actions:
Your actions play a pivotal role in deciding your success or failure. As said by Winston Churchill:
“I never worried about actions but I worried about inactions”
What you should do to improve your actions? Here are some points:
- Focus on your present actions.
- Take control over your anger.
- Don’t decide too early.
- Lighten up your mind with positive energy.
- Don’t always listen to advices do what you think is better for you.
- Don’t blame anyone for your loss.
- Try to overcome shortcoming in your behavior.
- Stay away from worthless activities.
- Perform refreshing and creative lesson gaining activities.
- Stay acknowledged.
- Start from even a very small step towards success; don’t jump that you may fall back with equal velocity.
- Be a listener, observer and then follower.
Be optimistic in your thoughts, behavior and actions. See the world positively or you might never be able to see the beautiful aspects of life. Success comes to those who possess an optimistic attitude.
“An optimistic person sees opportunity in every difficulty but a pessimistic person sees the difficulty in every opportunity”
This is how your optimistic attitude affects your chances of failure and success. So here are some steps you should take to stay optimistic in your journey towards your destination.
- Take care of your health, words and actions- they matter more than you think.
- Stay away from the things-may they be the people or society- that influence you negatively. For instance watch programs that help you improve your morale and increase your knowledge rather than the ones that take away your positive attitude. Hang out with optimistic people!
Giving up is not the ultimate way to get over the hurdles you face in your way towards success. You have to stay persistent even if the entire world stands against you. Again here is a very well said quote of Winston Churchill:
“Even if you are going through hell, just keep going on”
When you are optimistic, you find no hurdle, no difficulty and no strain in your way but make sure you have made a persistent attitude. It would be very beneficial for you to break through the advertised perspective and allow a positive perspective sweep into your mind.
- Boost enthusiasm:
Never lose your enthusiasm while going through trials. Just think about the hidden opportunities in those difficulties and dig out the hidden lessons to build up a stronger morale. Once you have lost your enthusiasm,optimism eventually starts disappearing.
So overall it’s your positive and negative attitude that brings a big difference not only in your personality but in your life by changing your thoughts, behaviors, intentions and deeds.