Look after your skin:
Whatsoever the season is, your body needs care. Though every season has its pros and cons, summer is a season where extra precautions are mandatory. Just imagine, hot summer with blazing UV rays making your skin full of pimples and causing dark pigmentation? How would it look like? Not so desirable I guess. Remember, your skin is the largest yet sensitive organ of the body hence, it needs utmost care. It is important to note that hot summer dehydrates your body and excessive sweating and loss of water may leads your skin to death. Thus, self-consciousness is very essential to abstain yourself from dehydration, and maintain the natural glow. So as summers are up, we ask you to indulge in self-consciousness and look after your skin!
Look after your skin, it’s summer here:
A salon owner told for the welfare of guys that men skin requires extra care in warm weather and the ones who do not care for their skin gets aged before time. The blemishes and pimples occur on the face, causing extra damage not only to your face, but to your personality as well. He added, that men should also use a good quality face wash to remove the dust layer, every time they go out.
Below given are some tips that you should follow to keep your skin fresh and hydrated:
- There are many creams available in the market manufactured for skin care. You can buy some of the well known medicated creams and cleansing lotion for your face to start with.
- Buy three Items in particular; cleansing lotion, sun block and a face wash.
- In hot summers, you must perform cleansing with the help of a cotton ball and wash your face with a face wash weekly.
- Sun block is especially made for preventing the UV rays of the sun. The SPF 30 sun block can easily be obtained from the market. Applying sun block twice daily might well come in handy and reduce the process of tanning. You may enhance its usage if you have greater exposure to the sunlight.
- When you will go out in the sun your skin will become reddish and then it will turn dark. This is the symptom of sunburn. Skin becomes dead and pores of skin clogs due the dust particles. Try avoid it as much as you can.
- To stop the dehydration, drink water. Drinking water is the best way to refresh yourself and take fresh juices as much as you can. The warm weather gives out healthy fruit, why not to enjoy ourselves with them?
- Prefer cold water to wash your face as it is better suited for a smooth and fair skin.