How to get rid of Acne Scars?
Acne scars are a gift sent from hell. Nobody wants it yet have to accept it with an unwelcoming heart. At first acne itself gives enough stress attacks then comes it scars which simply disgust our poor heart whenever we see the mirror. Everyone wants perfect looks with a perfect clean and clear skin but these scars doesn’t let them take a peaceful breath. Now the issue arises, how to treat these annoying scars. This article will provide you some helpful treatment plans along with home remedies which you can adopt and send the gift from hell back to its home place.
To speed up your recovery process here are the treatment options for you.
Ways to get rid of Acne scars – Natural, Herbal and Chemical:
- Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C Serum of any well-known skin company is readily available in the market. You may get such serum and apply on the affected area. It should be thoroughly absorbed as it keeps on doing its job even when dried out.
Sunscreen plays an efficient role in clearing the scars on the skin. They contain an anti-inflammatory content which reduces redness of the skin. It also prevents the sun from worsening the scars.
- Chemical Peels
Chemical is an effective treatment of acne. It comprises of ingredients like glycolic acid which help in reproduction of the dead cells. This reproduction clarifies the skin resulting in an uniform skin tone. It soothes the skin texture as well.
Retinoid help in replacing the cells that are causing marks and spots on the skin. It helps the skin in producing new even colored cells. This treatment is known as Retin-A .
- Skin Lighteners (Crèmes)
Acne that leaves brown spots on the surface of the skin can be cured by applying skin lighteners. Such crèmes are easily available in stores. It also reduces the chances of further discoloring of pigments. It reverses the effect that causes hyperpigmentation.
- Treatments by Dermatologists:
If the scars get hard to handle one may consult a dermatologist. Dermatologists provide various options of treatment depending on the condition of the scars.
- Laser Treatment:
V-Beam is used to treat red scars. It reduces the redness of the skin gradually after dew sessions. Fraxel laser treatment removes the old scars. Laser treatment vanishes the scars leaving a smooth skin behind.
Deep acne that hollows the skin can be cured through filler injections. Filler injections fill in the hollow space of the skin. The drawback of this treatment is that it has to be repeated after every 4-5 months.
If you are very desperate to get rid of the scars immediately then you may try steroid injection. This process works real fast. It calms down the inflammation instantly. It also softens the dense scars allowing them to flatten.
- Home Remedies for Treating Scars:
Below are DIY home remedies that one may utilize to get rid of scars:
- Application of lemon juice on the scars lessens them.
- Honey when mixed with aspirin and water removes the scars magically.
- Aloe Vera not only revives the appearance of the skin but also repairs the damaged tissues.
- Applying olive oil before going to bed also reduces the scars.
- Apply apple cider vinegar with the help of cotton helps in diminishing the acne scars.
- Exfoliate your skin with baking soda it is also a very renowned remedy.
- Sooth your skin with the help of ice, it helps in fading the scars.
- Cortisone crèmes are helpful.
- Sun blocks also lighten the scars.
- Scrubs and ointments consisting of glycolic and salicylic acid help in reducing the scars