Darker skin tone:
When we talk about skin, many ask about the fairness. Fairness is the core thing which everyone wants. What if you have attractive features and a good face cut, but you lack fairness? Yes, you would look incomplete. Probably, someone, in your friends, gives you advice to seek consultation from dermatologist in this regard. It is really embarrassing when anyone asks you about your complexion. It hurts, I know! That is why I am going to solve your issue with the help of this write up. In the end, I will also give you a chance to ask any query if you have regarding your skin tone. So lets deal with darker skin tone.
I got a darker skin tone, Can I look fair?
By the way, it is the need of the hour to get your complexion fair. If you are a handsome tall guy and yet lack fair complexion then you must achieve it. I am going to tell you a secret – usually girls demand a man who is perfect in all manners and some girls are crazy to have a man who is fair complexioned. So, here I am going to explain you that how you can get your skin fairer?
Before telling you this I would like to tell you that you will have to be consistent in your efforts.
So, are you ready for this? Go ahead and read further;
- Basic things you should follow is to select a day and a night cream, a better quality branded cream, you can have a medicated face wash and a sunblock too. See, you will have to cut off your exposure to the sunlight, then you will be able to help your skin cell to stop the production of melanin.
- Melanin are the cells that lie on the epidermal layer of skin and they produce melanin, which gives the darker complexion to the skin. A better face wash and sunblock can help you out.
There are two ways to enhance your complexion. One is a Natural way and another is the medicated way. A lot of creams are available in the market for this but, beware! These are not going to work for you. These all have skin damaging chemicals, or hard chemicals which can affect your skin. However, the natural remedies are quite time taking but they have long lasting results.
- Drink plenty of water, it will give your skin boost and cool down your skin and body. Purchase a rosewater and you can also prepare it at home. Now cut down two slices of cucumber and soak it in rosewater, rub these two slices after half an hour by the time you will get your skin clearer.
- Take raw sugar and add two spoons of it in two tablespoons of honey and then slowly massage onto your skin. It will exfoliate your skin. It will clean your skin from dirt and you will feel an instant glow.
- See, facial is necessary for your skin besides these natural tips. It will add positive effects to your efforts.
- Lemon is a better option for you. It has an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). It reduced melanin secretion. Make a mask. Take one teaspoon of lemon juice and add it in the one tablespoon of gram flour. Mix well and then apply it on your face for ten minutes. Repeat this process on alternative days. And if you have a very dark complexion then do it on a daily basis.
These are some tips for you. Apply these and have fair glow to your skin. Further, there is an opportunity for you to leave a comment below with your skin type, and you will receive more tips accordingly.