Cut your own hair:
Men needs daily grooming and you can’t go to saloons on daily basis, sometimes for facial grooming sometimes for hair grooming and sometimes for something else. So to stay clean and cool daily you have to learn how to groom yourself easily at home. Well, everything in men grooming is easy for almost all, but hair cutting is something that still compels you to spare some time every weekend to have a visit to hair salon.
What if I teach you some easy tips to cut and style your hair at home without assistance of anyone???? Sounds cool! So get ready to cut your hair according to your desired wish without going to saloon and wasting your dollars. Hair cutting needs time, concentration, required tools and your target cutting image and if you have all these thing then lets get started….
Tips to cut your own hair at home:
- Decide your hair style:
If you have a same hairdo from a very long time, then try something new or do some changes in your old hairdo to have a fresh and new look, because you don’t have to pay yourself for extra struggle . So decide which hair style you want now and then prepare yourself accordingly.
- Choose the right scissor:
Appropriate tool is your primary need when you are cutting your hair. You have seen many times your barber cutting your hair with the same scissor with pointed ends and sharp blades. But only the person who has to cut other’s hair can use this scissor, when you are to cut you own hair at home you need different scissors like cuticle scissor or moustaches scissor. And the most important thing to remember while choosing a scissor is that it should have sharp blades and pointed ends.
- Choose comb:
Use a very fine, narrow and short comb for cutting. A narrow comb with pointed steel pencil on one side will help you to separate your hair and to remove any tangle from your hair while cutting.
- Wet your hair:
Wet your dry hair before cutting to let them set for the cutting procedure to begin. Don’t wash them, just wet them with wet hands or a water spray bottle.
- Position yourself before mirror:
You must position yourself before mirror in such a way that you can easily look all three sides of your hair. To see fourth side just set a mirror on the back wall so that you may have clear image of what you are doing with your back hair.
- Separate your hair:
Now if you want a hairdo with short hair on sides and long on top, then apart your hair in such a way that the volume of your upper hair should stay on top and comb the side and back hair straight.
- Start cutting:
- Hold your tool (scissor plus comb)
- Hold a specific volume of your side hair and comb them.
- Now lift your hair up and again comb them to straighten them.
- Now stop the comb to a specific or desired length.
- Limit the scissor.
- Now cut your hair straight.
- After every cut of scissor, stop and comb to see is everything going right or not?
- If you find something going wrong then correct first then step forward.
- First cut sides and back hair then go upward on the top.
- Cut top hair slightly and make clear difference between the lengths of side hair and top hair.
- At last don’t forget to trim edges of side burns and back of ears with an electric trimmer.
You have done it!