Your old rotten jeans:
Nothing can be escaped from the recycling process. Recycling is a creative process to use the used products again. This process gives products a new life. You can recycle everything that you consider that it is not good to use now in the same condition. So, do you want your lovely jeans which have now rotten to be recylced and be reusable? Then, here are some tips to convert your old rotten jeans into a brand new one!
Do you love shorts? Yes, who cannot love shorts. Here are some tips to convert your old rotten jeans into brand new shorts!
Turn your old rotten jeans into something more interesting
- Take your jeans and iron it properly so that it looks new. Many people do not iron it, this is the reason why sometimes their new jeans look old.
- After pressing it, take a pencil, a scissor and a scale with you.
- Now measure your length of jeans and with the help of measuring tape and draw an imaginary line.
- The line must be 12 inches. It is optimum. It will also be comfortable for you.
- Now place your jeans on the ironing stand and cut it slowly and make sure it cuts in the straight line. If it will move from the straight line your jeans will look odd. However, there was a fashion when jeans short were cutting in the odd way. But, people didn’t like that much.
For teenagers and university goers:
Teenagers and university goers have their wardrobe full with their jeans. Nevertheless, they cannot enjoy these shorts in the university. So there is something else for you. You can make your rotten jeans into your new university bag. The bag carrying books damaged soon due to the heavy weight of the books. So here you need a good bag for your university. This procedure is a bit lengthy, but in the end you will get a new bag- a free of cost bag. We all have sewing machine at our homes. So why not take benefit form our own sewing machine. This process can be easily done within an hour on your weekend, however, if you do not want to do it yourself, you can just tell this idea to the tailor and he will make you this.
- Take your jeans and then cut it off from the upper side, so as both the legs separate from the upper part or below the pockets.
- Now iron it and rip the seam inside the jeans and eliminate its logo aside.
- Now take one leg and also rip its inside seam and cut a wide 3 inch strip and then sew it. If you want more length then, rip the second leg as well. Cut it and join it with one another.
- After sewing the strip. Take your jeans and stitch it. Remember, sew your bag from inside and when you will pull it you will see the stitching inside.
- Lastly, join you strip from the bag’s corner.
You can use your jeans for one more purpose as well. You know that men also need waxing so these jeans can be used as waxing strips besides these two productive works.