Save your skin and hair:
When winter comes it brings numerous adversities for many people along with much other happiness of lovely weather. The skin and hair are the two main victims of the severity of winter and if you will not care for these, you will lose your beauty. There are some ways to prevent your skin and hair in a harsh winter season. It is the matter of fact that you cannot avoid yourself from exposing you. If you are a teenage boy then you will have to go to college, if you are a professional then you will have to join your office. It means no one is here to stay at home in winter whether it is harsh winter or normal. Hence we give five ways to save your skin and hair from the severity of winter:
Five ways to save your skin and hair from winters:
The problems you will bear are: dry, rough, and frizzy hair, perhaps it may have split ends too, which makes the hair worse and stops their growth and snatch away the natural shine of the hair. What happens with your skin? It becomes dry, cracked, and rashes appeared slowly and gradually on it. Thus, both hair and skin needs utmost care in winter season. for your ease I am going to explain five easy to follow steps which will help you in combating with this situation in winter.
- In winter, we use to take a shower with warm water and in that process we ignore the fact that prolong shower with hot water is worse for skin and hair, it deprives our skin from the moisturizer. Hence, you need to avoid long process of taking a bath. For frizzy hair and skin use a body moisturizer after a bath, if it would medicate it be much better. For hair, take a good conditioner and after bath apply hair gel to keep them long and strong.
- Vitamin E is good for both skin and hair, so try to eat the food which have vitamin E. Further, there is capsule available on the medical store so you can buy those. How to use those capsule is a real trick and that’s here for you: two capsules are enough for your hair, take olive oil in winter- because olive oil is the warm oil and it is good to use in winter season. Cut that capsule and into the olive oil and massage your hair. However, for glowing skin in winter there are creams available with vitamin E, you can use those.
- Males are generally caught with the problem of skin rashes and cracked feet skin. Here is a home remedy: meltdown two candles in the hot coconut oil and leave it to become solid in the fridge. The best ever cream for your feet is here to serve you. Likewise, cream of milk and butter together mixed together is good for nourishment of hair.
- Generally, in winter we prefer to use the lotion instead of creams. It is not good to use lotion in extreme winter. You have seen that after using lotion your hands become dry again. This because of the lower oil and moisturizer in lotion. Rather a cream has high moisturizer so it will protect skin for the longer period of time and you will not feel the need of using lotion again after an hour.
- Finally, for hair, you must use oil in the winter season. and I will advise you take the vitamin treatment at the salon to nourish your hair at the onset of winter it will boost the energy and strength of your hair to fight with the coming winter.