Tea or Coffee:
About 80 percent of the world’s population want something to drink immediately after they wake up in the morning. This habit make them addicted to different drinks, some love coffee in the morning while some love tea and there are even many people who love to drink a glass of plain water. But the percentage of people who love to have a cup of tea or coffee in the morning is greater than those love to drink plain water.
That remains a big question in the minds of coffee and tea drinkers that whether a coffee or a cup of tea is beneficial for them in the morning? This is very simple question in fact. How? Because both coffee and tea has benefits and cones and that’s totally depends on your taste that which cup you love to kiss first in the morning as you wake up. So here i am going to compile the pros and cones of both drinks to solve this war, that’s upon you what you choose better for your health and taste.
Morning drink war: Tea or Coffee:
- Both coffee and tea have caffeine in different amounts in them. That help in reducing or fighting against different diseases. Coffee contain higher amount of caffeine that helps in fighting against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Coffee contain stimulants that combat with asthma also, it clears the air passages in the lungs and give a relaxing breath.
- Caffeine in coffee and tea constrict the blood vessels in your brain that helps in combating and reducing or even removing headaches and even migraines.
- Coffee also fight against diabetes 2 disease.
- While on the other side tea is equally beneficial for health like coffee. Tea contains anti-oxidants that fight against cancers and help in reducing the chances of developing cancer in the life ahead.
- Tea contains poly phenols that works in preventing DNA damage in human.
- According to NCI national cancer institute, drinking tea helps you stay away from cancers and tumors for the whole life if you are taking 3-4 cups of tea a day.
- Tea and coffee makes you feel relax and energetic in no time when you take them in morning.
- If you have to go to job early morning and you don’t have time to prepare breakfast then I recommend you to have a cup of coffee or tea to gain instant energy that make you stay alert and active for many hours.
Also read: Benefits of drinking coffee in Summers
- Too much intake of coffee or caffeine on daily basis may lead to devastating results. Caffeine cause restlessness, nausea, sleeplessness, anxiety, depression and cholesterol problem.
- Increased cholesterol due to caffeine may lead you to various heart problems, like angina pains and even heart attacks.
- Too much intake may lessen your hunger and make you feel full all the time and when you are not taking your proper food on time, then surely you are at great risk of becoming the victim of many other diseases.
- While on the other hand, no doubt tea improves your dental health because it contains fluorides in it. But too much intake may also cause other health problems too.
- Tea cause weakening of bone, a disease called osteoflourosis. This weakening of bone can happen in the early stages of life if you are taking too much of tea cups a day.
Also read: Disadvantages of drinking coffee daily
At the end I would say that, nothing can compete a healthy and natural food. If you are taking a cup of coffee or tea in the morning that will not help you more than if you take a glass of mint water or a plain water. So that’s your decision now a cup of coffee or tea?