Calories intake chart:
Calories are essential, if you’re up for maintaining your weight, in any aspect possible. Whilst in winters, the calories are a double requirement. Hence, you’re not allowed to care any lesser about it. Below given is a calories intake chart that can help you know what to eat, and how can you fulfill your calories requirements in winter season.
Calories intake chart for a healthy body: Winters 2015-16
- For gaining the righteous persona:
If you’re as thin as a stick and planning to gain some weight, then you might need to take plus 500 calories per day. If you’re already close to be smart and handsome, containing already a muscular body, yet you want to increase calories to gain some more weight, then, intake of 250 calories per day is a good choice.
For the upcoming winters, let me drop down the topmost components of foods that may contain the highest calories to give an increment to your wonderful shape.
Fats & Oils – Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil:
Fats and Oils come first when it comes to calories gain. Oils compose the righteous amount of calories, and eating it can help you raise them in a very short time.
Whilst in winters, it isn’t so complicated for one to eat oily food, hence it would be an ease taking it.
- In 100g of it = 902 calories exist.
- 205g of it = 1849 calories exist.
- In 13g of it = 117 calories exist.
Nuts & Seeds are composed of enough calories. Eating them in winters, wouldn’t be a tough job as it’s already a major component of winters.
- In 100g of it = 718 calories exist.
- In Per cup (132g) = 948 calories exist.
- In Per ounce (28g) = 201 calories exist.
Also read: Got guts? Eat more nuts – Men fitness tips
Sunflower Seed Butter, Almond Butter, Cashew Butter etc, all come into the criteria of Peanut Butters.
- In 100g of it = 590 calories exist.
- In 32g of tablespoons (2 spoons) = 188 calories exist.
- In 16g (Per tablespoon) = 94 calories exist.
Definitely, you wouldn’t mind rejoicing its flavors I believe. Dried Cherries, Dried Pears. Dried Apricots are all part of Dry Fruit’s family.
- In 100g of it = 339 calories exist.
- In per cup (132g) = 447 calories exist.
- In 66g of it = 224 calories exist.
Milk & Eggs:
Make sure to feed yourself with milk and eggs, as you’re up for the breakfast. A very essential requirement in the winters, I must say.
- In 100g of it = 452 calories exist.
- In 56g of it = 254 calories exist.
- In per ounce 28g = 127 calories exist.
Meat (Cooked nicely):
Most might label meat, as if it’s the reason of the excessive heat inside you. I agree, anything that’s excessive is never a necessity. Yet, meat contains high amount of calories as well. So, you might have to feed yourself meat as well, to some extent.
- In 100g of it = 358 calories.
- In 314g of it= 1124 calories.
- In 85g = 304 calories exist.
Winters are in the pipelines, and that’s for all the right reasons you’d be needing the quality foods in order to cope up with the sentiments of winters. Thus, I have listed above the intake chart of calories so you might not find yourself confused, when you aim to feed yourself the right kind of food.
– Calories are important and so are you.
– Stay blessed!