Fallacious Hair styling
Hair styling is the most fundamental part of a good personality. And it is not as easy as to pick up an outfit for the day. Hair styles for different occasions, days, times and events need different efforts. But when we talk about styling your hair, sorry to say but guys are lazy to go through the proper process of hair styling. Remember, using wrong hair products or using bad hair styling methods can make you regret afterwards. So be careful with all these.
Fallacious hair styling ways:
Bad hair styling not only spoils your whole personality but also harm your hair and hair textures in terms of health. Well, I am going to breakdown some fallacious hair styling ways for different hair textures that you have to avoid as much as you can, because your sophisticated and healthy hair worth to be stylish and elegant. You can’t be too experimental with that.
Mistakes with thick hair:
Mostly English guys have normal thick and wavy hair. So here are some mistakes they usually make while styling their hair:
- Mistake in haircut: Many guys get inspired with haircuts those suites on simple smooth and straight hair. Like shaved sides and long hair on top. But when guys with wavy and thick hair get this sort of haircut, they look like a joker. It’s because wavy hair already have much volume, so when they get long hair on top it looks quite weird and bulky.
- Lazy to use hair products: Many guys are lazy to use hair products, so any hairstyle can make them look rough and get divided into cowlicks due to wavy and thick hair texture. Remember not using hair products on thick hair make them look even frizzier and dry.
Thin straight hair:
Guys with thin hair already have a great look if they have a good hair cut. But still some guys try to screw their styles up, experimenting new things, which might result in a severe health issue (As far as hair are concerned)
- Floppy look: Guys with straight hair try to get floppy look and for this they try to have such haircuts that ruin their hair styles. So for them I recommend to grow their hair a bit more and buzz of the floppy look because straight hair itself are a great blessing.
- Bowl cut: Another great mistake that straight hair holder make is to have a middle length hair cut and styling them by combing half part apart down from the middle. So, stop this bowl looking hair style. It looks kinda creepy.
- Gels: A head full of curls and hair is already giving you a good and most stylish coverage. Many guys try to set their curls by using gel. Gels not only damage hair textures but also give your hair a very hard and unnatural kinda look.
- Straighter: Guys with curly hair tend to straight them by iron straighter and eventually damage their hair with the heat of iron. Don’t harm your hair; they look cool so leave them stay wild and natural.
Men with straight, wavy or curly hair always try to have the opposite hair style and for this they use hair products like creams and gels, hair tools like straighter and curl irons. So, all these products and tools ultimately damage your hair and leave you with bad hair styles. So to avoid bad hair styling, which not only harm your hair but also harm your personality, try to avoid such products and try to stay natural. Try to have a haircut which suites your hair texture so that you may not have to change your look by using different products and tools.