Classic is NOT boring:
The word classic brings with it the idea of being boring, old age, rough and dry. But the reality has a lot more to offer than merely giving an old worn-out type look. Classic also brings with it some sense of decency, sophistication and modesty. Classic is NOT boring & is not only associated with old age, it is much needed in early age as well. Classic is about being traditional. It’s about going on with some evergreen shades, styles and colors and moods. Have you ever thought of adorning yourself with some old fashioned styles and look? Some styles are never too old to try and put on. Remember classic is never boring. It can always lit you up in spotlight!
Classic is NOT boring – it can lit you up:
When it comes to men dressing always remember to keep classic tones in minds. Men always need to appear in some up to par and unduly refined manner. When it comes to casual dressing this season, one may go for a little funky affair. But in overall routine, this is the time to wrap up yourself in some classy tones and styles. Be stylish this summer in some typical manly affair. Grey is always associated with about middle to old age people. At this time of season greys are more than just in. Or you may even go for light and dark. Get yourself some dark colored trousers and light colored shirts along with a dark colored tie.
Classics are cool, no matter what anyone says. They’re timeless and they are everlasting. Classics bring down the memories and tradition with them. It shares with you your past, classics speak to the human heart with words that transcend time. Classics are never out dated. Often people complain about classics being old soul and depressing but that is not the actual debate. A few worth practicing classic styles are:
- Simplicity, Make and keep your style simple and elegant. When you plan to get Out for dressing tips, start with the simple ones first.
- A pair of blue denim must be an essential item of your wardrobe.
- If you are middle aged man you should have a few dark color trousers and some light colored shirts.
- Get to know your audience and surrounding before selecting anything to deal with.
- Money cannot buy decency; make sure your classic style leaves you pocket friendly.
- Visit the best style store once every few months no matter if you don’t have a pocket to buy anything from that store. At least by doing so you will get an idea of the new styles and trends that you can follow up later with your own local designer.
- Keep your wardrobe ready with a black leather shoe. It will suffice your all time need.
- The next thing that you need to have is a nice and decent watch.
- And last but not the least, get yourself a belt. Take one decent reversible brown and black belt.
So it goes to all the lovely people out there who think classic is a little less than acceptable. I would suggest going with the classic style this season, it will simply lit you up.